Completing Your Degree
As a student admitted to a degree program at the Extension School, you have access to Harvard's resources, academic opportunities, and support. Explore the information here to learn how to maximize these as you complete your degree.
As a degree candidate, you can register for fall courses starting July 25, and January and spring courses starting November 7. Don't forget Harvard Summer School registration starts on March 1.
Visit the course catalog of fall, January, and spring courses.
- Learn about our enrollment policies for undergraduates and enrollment policies for graduate students.
- Read how academic standing is assessed and determined.
- Learn about academic and research advising for Extension students.
- Explore the many special academic opportunities outside the classroom as well as the degree candidate privileges.
- Participate in on-campus events and activities.
- Read about the internship program.
- Learn about capstone projects.
- Review the thesis process.
- Prepare for graduation and Commencement.
- Learn about health insurance available to admitted degree candidates.