The Student Financial Services staff can assist you in identifying funds that will help you meet the costs of your education. Our financial aid information is tailored to two distinct audiences, outlined below.
If you are interested in learning more about financial aid options, consider viewing one of our recorded presentations regarding financial aid or managing student loans at the Career and Academic Resource Center website.
Funding for program candidates
You fall into this category if:
- You have completed the courses required for admission to an undergraduate or graduate program (admission courses are not required for admission to the Premedical Program).
- You have submitted the admission application, available in each program section of our website.
- You have been officially admitted by the dean or program director.
General or preadmission students
You are a nonadmitted student if:
- You are taking admission courses and planning to apply to a program.
- You are taking courses independent of a program.
- You are taking courses toward a professional certificate.