Your organization’s ability to innovate—in new programs, products, services, and structures—is a powerful competitive advantage. But to innovate successfully, you need to embrace change, know how to make it happen, and understand how to sustain it.
In this highly interactive two-day program, you will delve into the nature of change, why change is so important, and why so many of these initiatives fail. Through a carefully designed sequence of presentations, classroom exercises, cases, and group discussions, you will develop a deeper understanding of the links between culture, change management, and innovation—and, in turn, expand your ability to translate ideas into practical roadmaps for action that produce lasting results. With proven frameworks and tools for launching, leading, and realizing value from successful change initiatives, you’ll be able to contribute at a higher level to your organization’s performance and success.
- Drive enduring positive change in your organization
- Develop a culture and operational processes that enable innovation
- Improve return on investment in and value creation through change management
- Launch the right initiatives at the right time and for the right reasons
- Jumpstart your next change initiative with an action plan
- Designing, developing, and deploying innovation
- Using projects as engines of change
- Choosing the best strategy and tactics for different types of change
- Profiling and identifying change agents to prepare your organization for the challenge of change
- Aligning stakeholders behind your vision
- Understanding and overcoming the pervasive resistance to change
- Building trust—and maintaining it
- Maximizing opportunity and realizing value throughout a change initiative
- Addressing problems early—and knowing when to pull the plug
Who Should Enroll
This program is designed for managers who lead or participate in change initiatives for their organizations. Leadership skills developed in this program will benefit for-profit companies, nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies alike. Teams are encouraged to attend, as they will return with shared concepts and strategies that improve teamwork and enhance the learning impact across the organization.