As the world makes a paradigm shift to a virtual environment, a leader’s ability to communicate ideas and strategy, drive productivity, and build consensus has become more challenging.
This online program provides the tools and techniques designed to enhance personal communication style, while challenging participants to step outside of their comfort zone to adapt to the needs of any audience.
Through interactive exercises and real-time feedback, you will learn how to organize a persuasive and motivating message. As a direct result of applying these concepts and using this new lens, you can turn your focus to building consensus, motivating others, and putting emphasis on your own personal persuasiveness.
Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded.
- Become a better influencer
- Understand your audience and improve your connectivity
- Engage your team and adapt to the changing norm of communication
- Inspire change within your organization
- Deploy new skills and identify areas of improvement
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Harvard Division of Continuing Education
- Assessing presentation style through a tried and proven organization, content, and delivery presentation method
- Developing presentation skills for today’s virtual means of communication
- Gaining essential skills for persuading and motivating your team to enhance productivity
- Analyzing the tools of effective communication: listening, empathy, storytelling, building rapport, and leading others across the finish line
Who Should Enroll
This online program is for managers who wish to sharpen their skills of effectively communicating to lead, persuade, influence, and inspire.
Mondays, Feb. 22—March 15
11:00 am—1:00 pm EDT
Jill Abruzese Slye has nearly 30 years of business experience in sales, management, communications, public speaking, career event planning, and employer relations. As a Harvard University Extension School graduate, Jill was elected and inducted into the Phi Beta Chapter of Alpha Sigma Lambda.