- Learn the principles of communication that drive all business interactions
- Structure messages that inspire your audience to take action
- Grow confidence in your presentation abilities
- Convey your insights and recommendations more effectively
- Cultivate your personal leadership and communication style
- Understanding and connecting with your audience and preparing for their responses.
- Learning nonverbal communication techniques involving presence, body language, and delivery
- Structuring communications to adapt to different business situations and audiences
- Generating ideas for organizing, preparing, and delivering effective presentations
- Practicing delivery of high-impact messages that are memorable and motivating
Who Should Enroll
This program is appropriate for business professionals at all levels of experience who would like to be more effective in both written and oral communications. Participants must be fluent in English to participate fully in fast-moving discussions, exercises, and group projects. This program is a variation of our previously offered Delivering Effective Presentations, Introduction to Public Speaking: Effective Presentation Skills, and Advanced Executive Communication Skills programs. If you have taken any of these, please consider one of these offerings.