Today's top companies succeed by making innovation a habit. Apple, Amazon, Groupon, Uber, and other industry leaders continue to build breakthroughs—strategies that reshape markets, deliver greater value at a lower cost, redefine channels, and force incumbents to scramble.
In this two-day program, you’ll examine the frameworks that market-leading companies use to build innovation into their business approach. Through real-world examples, you’ll learn how to develop winning strategies and strengthen your organization’s capacity to drive innovation. Individual and group exercises provide hands-on opportunities to apply new approaches to your organization’s unique strategy challenges.
- Build innovation into the strategy development process
- Design innovative, go-to-market strategies that fuel growth
- Create more value and secure a competitive advantage
- Identify and exploit new markets that are uncontested
- Apply creative strategies to market your business offerings
- Exploring the habits of today’s “new innovators”
- Bringing diverse talent together to spark new ideas
- Fostering innovative strategies, eliminating obstacles, and managing risk
- Ensuring that innovation remains a strategic priority
- Driving innovation across the organization
- Hiring and partnering for successful innovation
- Measuring success in achieving innovation goals
Who Should Enroll
This program is appropriate for decision makers from any industry who want to improve their organization’s capacity to formulate and implement innovative strategies. It is equally suited for professionals from established companies who want to develop new revenue sources or from startups launching new offerings. While no specific training is required, participants should have a basic understanding of marketing and financial principles.