As digital technologies continue to disrupt the competitive landscape, companies are under constant pressure to implement strategies for staying relevant, responsive and profitable.
Marketers who understand their customers’ end-to-end journeys and experiences will be successful in developing a strategic digital roadmap that meets both their customers’ expectations and their organization’s business objectives.
This highly interactive five-day program will teach you a proven framework for designing, implementing, and managing a successful digital marketing strategy.
Receive actionable insights through a mix of lecture, video, case studies, articles, interactive exercises, and team activities. The week will culminate in a final team group presentation where participants present their digital strategies and hear their colleagues’ feedback.
- Develop the skills to build an actionable digital marketing strategy that aligns with your business goals.
- Apply concepts learned in class to create your own digital strategy and in a final team project.
- Examine how companies use different strategies to reach target audiences and learn how to incorporate them creatively in your own organization.
- Learn to develop a digital plan that breaks up groupthink and aligns departments around a common vision.
- Expand your definition of ROI and determine which KPIs can be applied to your digital plans.
- Share ideas and challenges with a dynamic peer group of global digital marketers and enjoy multiple networking opportunities.
- Enjoy an engaging student-led tour of Harvard Yard to connect you to the campus and its history.
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Harvard University Division of Continuing Education.
- Consumer behavior changes resulting from advancement in communications technology
- Customer personas and journeys
- Data and data markets
- Digital display and social media advertising
- Digital transformation and the impact on companies
- Storytelling for brands in a digital world
- The pros and cons of influencer marketing
- Social media strategies
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Crisis communications and preparation
Who Should Enroll
This intensive program is ideal for those looking to understand the big picture of building and executing a digital marketing strategy. Participants should be familiar with the various social and digital media platforms, and have the ability to understand how business drivers apply to these digital marketing initiatives.
This class is ideal for:
- Executives looking to better understand the digital space and more effectively manage teams and agencies.
- Mid-level marketers and managers looking to move into a senior role and adopt a more strategic mindset.
- Professionals seeking to develop a solid understanding of the state of digital marketing.