Coronavirus Updates: See latest COVID-19 news from Harvard DCE Professional Development.
Breaking through the noise and connecting with your customers online is challenging. Modern marketers need an arsenal of tools and a keen understanding of their digital customers, the latest online spaces, and digital experiences that can turn their one-time customers into brand loyalists.
In this intensive two-day program, you’ll learn how to engage your target audiences online by developing audience-first content that directly impacts your organizational goals.
This strategy allows marketers to align their most influential marketing tactics with digital content that fulfills user intent and fosters a loyal following.
For a broader overview of digital marketing, see our Digital Marketing Strategy (Online) program.
Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded.
- Build a digital content marketing plan based on research and audience needs
- Learn to execute and evaluate your plan using the latest industry benchmarks
- Gain the necessary tools and tactics in the digital content space to reach your business objectives
- Engage in hands-on experiences, discussions, and active framework development
- Examining current digital consumer behavior and developing a brand audience map
- Leveraging influencers and creating a content strategy
- Connecting business goals to digital consumers
- Creating an audience-focused content marketing matrix and customized content scorecard
Who Should Enroll
This program is ideal for entry- to mid-level marketing professionals who want to take a proactive approach toward their digital content strategy. Those who are industry newcomers or want to get a deeper understanding in a focused area of digital marketing.
Instructor Jemalyn Griffin, Tyler A. Thomas
11 a.m.—4 p.m. EDT
Jemalyn Griffin, M.A., is an integrated marketing communications industry expert and Advertising and Public Relations Professor of Practice for the College of Journalism and Mass Communications at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL).
Tyler A. Thomas, M.A., is an award-winning digital strategist who builds brand engagement for the "Big Red" brand at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Tyler is an international presenter, invited speaker and writer on integrated digital content strategy in higher education.