Coronavirus Updates: See latest COVID-19 news from Harvard DCE Professional Development.
This program last ran in September 2019. Future dates to be announced.
The most successful executives are inspiring leaders, smart strategists—and creative thinkers. Across every business function, creativity is central to solving complex problems, developing new strategies, facilitating innovation, and driving change within the organization.
This two-day program focuses on how to build a competitive advantage by fostering a creative culture that sparks inspiration, collaboration, and innovation. As you examine the creative process at work, you will learn how to approach complex business problems with greater creativity and innovation.The program also features a team exercise that puts your new skills and creative mindset to the test.
- Solve business problems and make better decisions through creative thinking
- Gain practical tools for incorporating creative thinking into day-to-day processes
- Harness your team’s collective abilities to produce innovative solutions and strategies
- Approach organizational challenges with greater confidence, and achieve better results
- Learn how to implement and manage the creative process across all domains
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Harvard University Division of Continuing Education
- Fostering a culture that values, nurtures, and rewards creative solutions
- Implementing a methodology that overcomes barriers to innovative thinking
- Reframing problems, making new connections, and challenging assumptions
- Using questions to brainstorm and solve business problems more effectively
- Generating and enhancing new ideas, strategies, and techniques
Who should enroll
This program is ideal for general managers, functional leaders, or consultants who want to:
- Design innovative solutions to tough business challenges
- Develop a creative mindset and tools that improve a team’s ability to develop new solutions to complex challenges
- Lead change management initiatives with greater confidence
- Strengthen their team’s creative problem-solving skills
- Spark brainstorming and collaboration across all functions