Great teams are energizing and productive, delivering breakthrough results. In an effective team, everyone understands how to contribute in ways that support team outcomes that go above and beyond what any individual could accomplish alone. But teamwork isn’t easy. Even the best teams, with the most well-intentioned colleagues, can encounter problems that hinder their collective accomplishments.
In this seminar, you will learn strategies and facilitation techniques for building great teams and creating successful team dynamics. You will develop skills that enhance communication and trust, and align team members around shared goals so they can effectively plan, communicate, execute, and deliver.
Designed for managers and team leaders, this team-building training will teach you how to cultivate maximum team productivity by understanding how to navigate the stages of team development and address team challenges. It includes team leadership techniques for local and virtual teams.
- Understand why teams and teamwork is so important to today’s organizations
- Learn to plan and organize for team success
- Develop practical skills for leading and motivating team members
- Build strategies for coping with team challenges
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Harvard University Division of Continuing Education
- Stages of team development
- Common team dysfunctions
- Effective communication
- Leadership strategies
- Multicultural and virtual teams
- Decision-making techniques
Who Should Enroll
This program is for those interested in improving their ability to lead and manage teams in ways that enhance project success and organizational effectiveness.