Financial Aid for 2019–20 Courses
To apply for aid, complete and submit:
- The online 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Enter the Extension School federal code, E00209, in the school section of the FAFSA.
- Parental information with electronic signature is required for dependent students.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students only: if you do not have a valid Social Security Number, please contact Student Financial Services at email@example.com for further guidance.
- The 2019-20 enrollment plan form, available in Online Services, beginning May 1
- Additional supporting documentation, if requested by Student Financial Services
You may be asked to verify information provided on your financial aid application and be required to submit additional supporting documentation (for example, proof of citizenship, federal tax return transcript, verification worksheets) before your application is considered complete. For this reason, you are encouraged to apply before the appropriate priority deadline.
Student Financial Services will contact you if additional documentation is required.
Requested documentation must be received by Student Financial Services no later than 30 days prior to the last day of a term. If documentation is not received by this deadline, financial aid funds may not be awarded for that term.
The completed application is due:
- June 1 for the fall term
- November 1 for the spring term
Submitting a completed application by the priority deadline allows you to:
- Be considered for institutional aid
- Register using your anticipated financial aid on the first day of registration for fall or spring term if you have returned your signed award offer to Student Financial Services
If you submit your completed application after a priority deadline, we will determine your eligibility for federal loans and grants on a rolling basis. You may be considered for institutional aid if funds are still available.
You should receive your financial aid offer within six weeks of completing your application.