Employers: Connect with Our Students
Harvard Extension School students and alumni can add value to your organization. Reach out to them through job listings, recruitment, and more.
Shoshana Mavor, our career events and employer relations manager, is happy to assist you in connecting with Harvard Extension School students, candidates, and alumni. Shoshana can help you:
- Advertise jobs and internship opportunities on Crimson Careers.
- Host your own networking event.
- Conduct a virtual information session.
- Represent your organization on a career panel.
Want to learn more? Contact Shoshana at email@example.com or (617) 384-9361.
Harvard Extension School Admitted Degree Candidate and Alumni Job Fair
Each spring the Career and Academic Resource Center hosts our own job fair for Harvard Extension School degree candidates and alumni only. For 2017, the date is March 9, 3 to 5 pm. This educational and career-focused event is an excellent way for your organization to:
- Meet Harvard Extension School degree candidates and alumni from nine distinct degree programs; over 3,000 students will be invited to this event.
- Market your job and internship opportunities.
- Brand your organization on campus.
- Offer information and advice to students.
Each organization may bring up to two people and will have a table to showcase information and job opportunities. Space is limited. Register by contacting Shoshana Mavor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 384-9361.
Why Extension School Students and Alumni?
Our annual course-taker and degree candidate population of nearly 13,000 students is diverse. Alumni have gone on to attend prestigious graduate programs and become leaders in fields such as business, medicine, education, and law.
- The average age of students is 33
- 75 percent have bachelor’s degrees; 25 percent have graduate degrees
- They come from 118 countries and 46 US states
- The large majority have extensive professional work experience
We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees. See a list of fields on our Academics page.