Undergraduate Introduction to Web Development Certificate
Learn to build dynamic websites and applications. Designed for a student with little or no experience in web programming, this three-course undergraduate certificate will give you a strong foundation in web development skills and tools.
Key learning outcomes
- Build dynamic, database-driven and single-page applications and practice using tools and frameworks such as WordPress, Drupal, Node.js, Laravel, Angular, React, Ember, and Vue.js.
- Gain familiarity with front- and back-end web technologies.
- Learn best practices and tools for website planning, layout, and responsive design.
No application is required. You simply register for undergraduate courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete three certificate courses for undergraduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
- The undergraduate certificate in Introduction to Web Development requires three courses:
- Foundations course (choose one course from select group)
- Electives (choose any two courses from select group)