Web Technologies Graduate Certificate
Gain the technical tools and techniques necessary to build dynamic websites and applications.
Key learning outcomes
- Design, code, publish, market, and monetize mobile apps and games using cross-platform tools.
- Implement core concepts of information management, such as data models, database management systems, unstructured and semistructured data management, or parallel and distributed databases.
No application is required. You simply register for graduate courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
Earning the Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete five certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Web Technologies requires five courses.
You may choose any five courses from the Web Technologies certificate course group, using the certificate course search.