Strategic Management Certificate
Help contribute to the big picture at your organization and remain competitive in today's global marketplace by building a solid understanding of key business and management principles.
Key learning outcomes
- Align the basic direction and goals of an organization; analyze an environment's social, political, technological, economic, and global factors; evaluate industry and market structure; and assess organizational strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand the essentials of business management in a global economy, such as corporate responsibility and ethics; organizational efficiency; and decision-making frameworks for competing strategic priorities.
- Leverage knowledge in corporate sustainability strategy, human resource management, strategic resource allocation, crisis management, and marketing management.
No application is required. You simply register for graduate courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
Earning the certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete five certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Strategic Management requires five courses:
- Economics, Accounting, or Finance course (choose one course from select group)
- Marketing course (choose one course from select group)
- Organizational Behavior course (choose one course from select group)
- Elective (choose one course from select group)
- Strategy course (choose one course from select group; this is your final certificate course)