Organizational Behavior Certificate
Develop a deeper understanding of human behavior in an organizational setting. Through this professional graduate certificate, you gain insight into strategies and methods that cultivate and strengthen group performance, resource management, and organizational dynamics.
Key learning outcomes
- Understand human behavior in a variety of organizations through communication, motivation, group dynamics, leadership, power, performance management, technology, and organizational design and development.
- Build a foundation in interpersonal effectiveness, organizational conflict resolution, talent recruitment, training, labor relations, and legal issues.
- Acquire knowledge in focused topic areas, such as change management, self-and-team management, and leadership communication.
No application is required. You simply register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
Earning the Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Organizational Behavior requires four courses:
- Organizational Behavior course (choose one course from select group)
- Conflict Management course (choose one course from select group)
- Electives (choose any two courses from select group)
Courses taken before the 2014–15 academic year do not apply toward this certificate.