Marketing Management and Digital Strategy Graduate Certificate
Gain the tools and techniques you need to engage audiences and inspire action in today’s complex, multichannel landscape. Through this professional graduate certificate, you build both the strategic and tactical skills to position your organization for success. Learn digital and traditional methods of research, analysis, and integrated marketing communication.
Key learning outcomes
- Understand marketing fundamentals, including market-oriented strategic planning, market research, buyer behavior, target market selection, competitive positioning, product and service planning, pricing, and distribution.
- Learn principles of digital marketing, from search engine optimization to paid search, CRM management to analytics.
- Leverage market research design, qualitative and quantitative data, quantitative methods, and data-driven analysis.
- Apply marketing communication principles and strategies in focused subject areas such as leadership, management, social media, or news media.
This certificate has been renamed and the curriculum revised to reflect current industry trends and best practices. Formerly, the certificate was called Marketing Management.
No application is required. You simply register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
Earning the Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Marketing Management and Digital Strategy requires four courses or 16 credits. You may choose from the following course groups, using the certificate course search.
- Foundations course (choose one course from select group)
- Digital Tools (choose one course from select group)
- Elective courses (choose two courses from select group)