Front End Web Development Certificate
Gain the technical knowledge and skills necessary to power dynamic visuals and interactions on the web. Through this professional graduate certificate, you'll develop essential knowledge and skills required to design and build a usable and accessible front-end for web pages and websites.
Key learning outcomes
- Gain knowledge around how to code, draw and animate web graphics, and play audio and video elements.
- Learn how to build a fully responsive, interactive website, gaining an understanding of best practices for web page design and why accessibility, usability, and internationalization are important.
No application is required. You simply register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
Earning the Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Front-End Web Development requires four courses. You may choose any four courses from the Front End Web Development certificate course group, using the certificate course search.
Courses taken before the 2016–17 academic year do not apply toward this certificate.