Corporate Sustainability and Innovation Graduate Certificate
Gain the skills you need to help your organization adopt sustainable practices, foster innovation, and develop long-term plans to minimize environmental impact.
Key learning outcomes
- Apply corporate sustainability principles—including carbon accounting, cost reduction, and operational efficiency—to achieve specific objectives.
- Develop management systems and performance frameworks for sustainability practices for use in a variety of organizations.
- Approach financial planning through the lens of sustainability and with a deeper knowledge of financial analysis, financing, valuation, risk assessment, and sustainable investments.
- Effectively navigate and lead through significant organizational change.
No application is required. You simply register for graduate courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
Earning the Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Corporate Sustainability and Innovation requires four courses:
- Certificate core courses (choose at least 2 courses; you may select up to 4 courses)
- Certificate electives (you may select up to 2 courses; however, elective courses are not required for this certificate)