Corporate Finance Graduate Certificate
Gain the foundational knowledge and tools needed for corporate financial analysis and decision making. This professional graduate certificate is designed for professionals currently working in the financial services industry or who are responsible for making financial decisions.
Key learning outcomes
- Develop an understanding of the theory and practice of corporate finance with an understanding of discounted cash flow, valuation, risk and return, capital asset pricing model, corporate capital structure, capital budgeting, mergers and acquisitions, and investment and financing decisions.
- Gain knowledge in focused topic areas, such as capital markets and investments, mergers and acquisitions, international corporate governance, investment theory, and real estate.
No application is required. You simply register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
Earning the Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Corporate Finance requires four courses:
- Corporate Finance course (choose one course from select group)
- Valuation course (choose one course from select group)
- Electives (choose any two courses from select group)
If you do not have background knowledge in finance, we recommend that you take an introductory course, such as MGMT E-2000 Principles of Finance, or consider the Principles of Finance certificate.