Harvard Extension School courses are open to the public, and most require no application.
Registration for Select Spring Courses Still Open
Register for these active learning weekend courses until March 11:
- Cyber Attack Meets Cyber Policy
- The Crisis Game: A Cold War Nuclear Crisis Simulation
- Corporate Finance: Case Studies
How to Register for Courses
Step 1: Create or Update Your Student Account
In online services you may create your student account, maintain your contact information, register for courses, make payments, and view your grades.
- New students: Select “Get Started” in the New Student box. You will receive a DCE ID number and DCE PIN after entering the required information and paying the $50 nonrefundable registration fee.
- Returning students: Log in with your DCE ID number and PIN or your HarvardKey.
Learn more about ID numbers and login types.
Step 2: Review Registration Requirements and Deadlines
Learn about prerequisites and placement tests, the English proficiency requirement, credit status options, and enrollment policies. Most deadlines are noted in the calendar. Take steps now to prepare and meet any requirements that apply to you.
Step 3: Log into Online Services
Your Registration Confirmation
After you register, you are sent a confirmation of your online registration via e-mail. Your registration confirmation constitutes proof of registration, and you should have it with you when you are on the Harvard campus. In compliance with security regulations, you may be asked to present your confirmation with a government-issued photo ID for admission to certain classrooms in the Science Center, Longwood Medical area, and other buildings and areas on the Harvard campus. You may also print a copy of your registration schedule from online services.