The Student Financial Services staff can assist you in identifying funds that will help you meet the costs of your education. Our financial aid information is tailored to two distinct audiences:
You are an admitted candidate if:
- You have completed the courses required for admission to an undergraduate or graduate program (admission courses are not required for admission to the health careers program).
- You have submitted the admission application, available in each program section of our website.
- You have been officially admitted by the dean or program director.
You are a nonadmitted student if:
- You are taking admission courses and planning to apply to a program
- You are taking courses independent of a program