Use the degree course search to find courses that count toward the management degree.
Study management or finance at Harvard University—a leading center for business scholarship. You will explore areas critical to every business enterprise.
At Harvard you’ll find:
An opportunity to build critical business insight
- In the general management track you focus on essential managerial skills, including accounting, organizational behavior, marketing, and strategic management.
- In the finance track you can gain a solid foundation for finance-related careers, focusing on in-depth exploration of topics in economics and finance, including corporate finance and investments.
- Select degree electives that build toward a professional certificate in marketing management, nonprofit management, corporate sustainability, or museum studies.
- Most instructors teach via real-world case studies. Our hybrid courses are learning simulations in which you apply theory to solve modern business dilemmas alongside faculty and peers.
Flexibility to fit your schedule
- Online, hybrid, and evening courses. You can continue to move forward in your career while earning your master’s degree.
- Courses are offered year round to accelerate degree completion. Most students finish in three years.
Access to the larger Harvard community
- Learn how to change the world through entrepreneurial business strategies and technology at Harvard’s Innovation Lab.
- Prepare for your next step with support from Harvard Office of Career Services.
- Gain critical research skills and perhaps a publishing credit by working for a professor as a part-time research assistant.
Tuition that’s affordable
Graduate-credit tuition is $2,200 a course. In total, tuition is roughly $27,000. After you are admitted, financial aid options are available.
The student perspective
Hear about the value of the management degree from a few of our students.
On your path to admission, you'll take three program courses before submitting an application. This is a great way to find out if the program is the right fit for you.