Study management or finance at Harvard University—a leading center for business scholarship. You will explore areas critical to every business enterprise.
At Harvard you’ll find:
An opportunity to build critical business insight
- In the general management track you focus on essential managerial skills, including accounting, organizational behavior, marketing, and strategic management.
- In the finance track you can gain a solid foundation for finance-related careers, focusing on in-depth exploration of topics in economics and finance, including corporate finance and investments.
- Select degree electives that build toward a professional certificate in marketing management, nonprofit management, corporate sustainability, or museum studies.
- Most instructors teach via real-world case studies. Our hybrid courses are learning simulations in which you apply theory to solve modern business dilemmas alongside faculty and peers.
Flexibility to fit your schedule
- Online, hybrid, and evening courses. You can continue to move forward in your career while earning your master’s degree.
- Courses are offered year round to accelerate degree completion. Most students finish in three years.
Access to the larger Harvard community
- Learn how to change the world through entrepreneurial business strategies and technology at Harvard’s Innovation Lab.
- Prepare for your next step with support from Harvard Office of Career Services.
- Gain critical research skills and perhaps a publishing credit by working for a professor as a part-time research assistant.
Tuition that’s affordable
Graduate-credit tuition is $2,200 a course. In total, tuition is roughly $27,000. After you are admitted, financial aid options are available.
The student perspective
Hear about the value of the management degree from a few of our students.
On your path to admission, you'll take three program courses before submitting an application. This is a great way to find out if the program is the right fit for you.