A board of sustainability and environmental management professionals from Harvard University and around the country advises the Extension School administration on industry-related issues and global trends, and oversees the curriculum.
Members from Harvard
- Colleen Cavanaugh, Edward C. Jeffrey Professor of Biology, Harvard University
- Brian Kenet, Lecturer in Landscape Architecture, Harvard Graduate School of Design
- Henry Lee, Jassim M. Jaidah Director of the Environmental and Natural Resources Program and Senior Lecturer in Public Policy, Harvard Kennedy School
- Michael B. McElroy, Gilbert Butler Professor of Environmental Studies, Harvard University
Members in the environmental and sustainability industry
- Richard Goode, Vice President of Sustainability, Alcatel-Lucent Corporation
- John F. McCarthy, President of Environmental Health and Engineering, Inc.
- William Moomaw, Professor of International Environmental Policy, Tufts University
- Hector Rodriguez, Director of Environmental Health and Safety and Sustainability, Biogen Idec
- Stephen Stokes, Vice President for Sustainability and Green Technologies, AMR Research
- Jamie Sweeting, Vice President of Environmental Stewardship and Global Chief Environmental Officer, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.
- Jay Whitehead, President and Publisher, Corporate Responsibility Magazine