Marketing Management Certificate
Gain the tools and techniques you need to engage audiences and inspire action in today’s complex, multichannel landscape. Through this professional graduate certificate, you build skills in strategy, research and analysis, and integrated marketing communications to help you position your organization—and yourself.
Key learning outcomes
- Understand marketing fundamentals, including market-oriented strategic planning, market research, buyer behavior, target market selection, competitive positioning, product and service planning, pricing, distribution, and integrated marketing communications.
- Leverage market research design, qualitative and quantitative data, quantitative methods, and data-driven analysis.
- Apply marketing communication principles and strategies in focused subject areas such as leadership, management, news media, digital, or social media.
No application is required. You simply register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
Earning the Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Marketing Management requires four courses:
- MGMT E-6000 Marketing Management (required course)
- Electives (choose any three courses from select group)
Courses taken before the 2013–14 academic year do not apply toward this certificate.